Help with applications
You can book an appointment for the following applications:
- Universal Credit applications
- EU Settlement Scheme applications (Settled and Pre-Settled status)
- Windrush Compensation Scheme
Universal Credit – Help to Claim Service
We can help you make your Universal Credit claim and provide advice & Support until you receive your first payment.
- Call 0800 144 8 444 to book an appointment.
- Drop in to our offices (Ask for Help to Claim)
- Contact us on Webchat
EU Settlement Scheme
We can help EEA (EU) nationals and dependent family members to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme for ‘Settled’ or ‘Pre-Settled’ status.
What status you may be granted will depend on individuals circumstances.
Call us on:
- 0208 525 6350 – Hackney
- 0207 247 1050 – Tower Hamlets
- 0207 525 6377 – Newham (Tuesday – Thursday)
Prior to your appointment it is normally useful if you collate identity documents e.g. Passport. And Residence documents such as Bills, payslips, Benefits income etc.
Windrush Compensation Scheme
We may be able to help individuals and families if you have suffered a loss because you could not demonstrate your lawful right to live in the UK.
Call 0800 678 1925 (Windrush helpline) in order to establish eligibility. You can ask for Citizens Advice support to complete the claim.