Citizens Advice Hackney
Citizens Advice Hackney is at: 300 Mare Street, London E8 1HE
Telephone: 020 8525 6350
Citizens Advice Hackney, 300 Mare Street, London E8 1HE
Monday to Wednesday from 10:00am – 1.00pm
Doors open at 9.30 am.
We expect most days to be busiest shortly after we open and you may need to wait for a bit until we can see you. At times we may not be able to see everyone due to the number of people accessing our service.
Information from Reception
At other times, information will be available from our reception until 5.00pm.
Our receptionists have a wide range of information available, but no advice can be given.
You can book and appointment, if any you are:
- Pregnant, or have children under 5 years (if under 11 please call us first on 0208 525 6350).
- Registered with some GP & Health Centres in Hackney
- In need of help to claim Universal Credit
- In need of help to apply for EU Settlement Scheme for Settled or Pre-Settled status.
- In need of help to make a claim to the Windrush Compensation Scheme.
A tenant of:
- London & Quadrant Housing Association (L&Q)
- East Thames Housing Association
- Notting Hill Genesis Housing association
- Living in N4 postcode and need help with Debts.
If this does not apply to you, please visit our drop in sessions or see Other Help and support.
More Help in the community
For more support in your local area, please see Other Help and Support.